Google+ Rodarte collection for Starbucks

Rodarte collection for Starbucks

October 20, 2012


"Medieval and fantasy role-playing games": the inspiration for Rodarte's Spring/Summer 2013 collection


The collaboration between fashion forward Rodarte (known for creating the striking ballerina costumes for Natalie Portman in Black Swan) and the coffee chain is definitely a surprise.  This is Starbucks first foray into the fashion industry. I personally love the idea as I am the target customer for this partnership.  But I wonder if the majority of Starbucks customers will respond to products by a designer brand.  Thoughts???


Photo credit: style.com

2 comments:

  1. I think a lot of people wont even know who or what Rodarte is but the people who do will love every minute! I personally can't wait.

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO many people will just be like "what rodarte??" or not pay attention to it and then the fashion forward people might not be able to afford whatever it is but I guess we'll see!!

    http://lazyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...